How We Work with AV Integrators
1 Beyond will . . .
Recommend the best automated camera solution for the project, based on how the room will be used and recommend what mics and other devices you’ll need to support this.
Advise on camera placement and when applicable microphone selection and placement for best camera tracking (ie: lobe designs)
Provide support and training to AV Integrators. For Automate VX systems, we require additional Professional Services which includes custom documentation remote verification to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our Authorized Integrators will . . .
- Define scope of work and communicate with end user throughout the project.
- Create and manage the project schedule and coordinate appropriate resources for the project.
- Create room diagrams, wiring diagrams and documentation including bill of materials (cabling, terminations, adapters, etc.)
- Complete physical installation (pull cables, mount displays, cameras, microphones, racks)
- Provide third-party configuration including Crestron programming, audio DSP programming and tuning, conferencing codec configuration.
- Handle post-install support to end customer