The AutoTracker™ 3 is an innovative high quality PTZ camera that automatically follows a person based on facial and motion detection. Ideal for lecture capture or conferences, the AutoTracker™ 3 camera makes it possible to automate camera operations with no personnel and still have the viewing experience of a manned camera.
The first AutoTracker™ was introduced in 2014 and was quickly adopted by top Universities because of the superior tracking performance. With multiple years of development and experience in rooms of various sizes, the built-in tracking algorithm has had a chance to mature and improve.
All the tracking intelligence is built into the camera – no external system is needed. It can plug directly into a conferencing codec (software or hardware) or lecture capture system. It adjust for low light conditions better than other cameras in its class. It is currently the only tracking camera that supports NDI.
It is two cameras in one: a wide view camera that continually monitors the room for motion and a PTZ camera that follows the presenter. This dual camera approach allows the camera to make adjustments more quickly to keep the person in the optimal part of the frame.
- Auto Pan-Tilt-Zoom
- No extra equipment needed. Walk freely around the room (no lanyards, no mats)
- Up to 1080p60
- SDI Output
- Available with NDI® (power, control and video stream on one cable)
- AI Tracking built into camera
- Works at distances up to 50 feet
- Smooth tracking
- Quiet operation
- 2nd reference camera built-in
- Full awareness of presenter
- IP Control with POE+
- Crestron module available
- Easy one-time setup, customized for each room
- Wall or ceiling mounted